Every day for over 30 years, Stérilor has been committed to providing reliable, high-quality products to meet your needs.
1985: STÉRILOR launched one of the first salt electrolysis-based water treatment appliances, allowing the people of France to discover the many benefits of this technique.
Since then, Stérilor has consistently improved its products, constantly seeking solutions to make its appliances increasingly effective, natural, reliable… and simple.
STÉRILOR was the first to include the SLOW MODE for pools fitted with covers, making it possible to automatically reduce and configure the treatment when the cover is closed.
This neatly illustrates the synergy born from the combination of the “water treatment” and “ABRIBLUE safety cover” activities on the industrial site that became “A.S. POOL” in 2011.
New treatment processes, such as coupling to the measurement of Redox potential, quickly contributed to building up an extensive product line.
The quality of appliance design and manufacture and their constant adaptation to client needs have made the STÉRILOR line a benchmark strongly recommended by installers and appreciated by all users.
The benefits of STÉRILOR products and services:
- All STÉRILOR products are developed and tested in France.
- Easy to install and adaptable to all filtration systems.
- Cells fitted with automatic polarity reversal.
- Regulated current: automatically adapts to variations in water composition.
- Appliances managed by exclusive, reliable, scalable, unique software.
- Appliances can be coupled together to obtain effective combinations suited to specific needs.
- Design and production of customised appliances.
- Responsive technical support: specific hotline for professionals.
- Spare parts: STÉRILOR stocks the spare parts for all generations of appliances at highly competitive prices.
- Support for professional clients: STÉRILOR provides all levels of training and expertise in products.